PulsaPro® 880 is a positive displacement, leak-free, hydraulically balanced diaphragm metering pump. It is engineered for precise dosing and long-term dependability to deliver superior value. Pulsafeeder offers a diverse range of fluid handling solutions with unique pump head designs consisting of HYDRAtube®, or flat diaphragm types, each available in a variety of wet-end materials. The pump features exclusive hydraulic diagnostics that provide immediate visual intelligence about pump and system performance. The PulsaPro 880 is designed to the API-675 standard for use in oil & gas, petrochemical, chemical processing, power generation, and water & wastewater treatment industries.
- Patented hydraulic diagnostic window yields instant visual indication of system over-pressurization, entrained air in hydraulic fluid and diaphragm integrity
- Hydraulic Performance Valve maintains optimum diaphragm position and allows low suction NPIP of 3 psi (0.2 bar)
- Push-to-prime valve allows quick manual priming of the hydraulic system in addition to automatic air bleeding
- Four bolt tie bar design provides ultimate resistance to piping moments and forces
- Three component check valves for controlled fluid displacement, assuring reliable hydraulic operation
- Externally adjustable hydraulic by-pass valve protects against over-pressurization
- Manual stroke length adjustment with resolution of 0.5% for set point accuracy
For more specifications, please see the brochure, tech sheets and additional documentation.