The Gearchem pumps are designed for continuous on duty use. They are constructed out of the strongest material available to provide superior chemical resistance and assure long life.
Designed to handle a variety of process liquids including liquefied gasses, the G2, GA2, and GC2 can handle highly viscous fluids to very thin, clear, non-abrasive fluids. Typically employed to transfer fluids they are equally advantageous in metering fluids because of their consistency.
- Gearchem pumps offer laminar flows for consistent, continuous and measurable transfer or metering of liquids
- Closed running and operating clearance evacuate air from the suction piping
- Can handle clear lubricating and non-lubricating fluids including hydrocarbons and polymers
- Variety of gears available and easily convertible to satisfy different service conditions
- All gear materials are non-sparking for use with hazardous fluids
- Internal sleeve type bearings are lubricated by process fluid eliminating the need for periodic lubrication maintenance and prevents contamination of external lubrication materials
- Three types of seals and two packing arrangements available
- Simplified maintenance due to quick disassembly
- Possibility of contamination of pumped fluid is eliminated
- Handles a variety of fluids and viscosities
- Superior chemical resistance
For more specifications, please see teh brochure, tech sheets, and additional documentation.