Pulsafeeder’s Pre-Engineered Systems are designed to provide complete chemical feed solutions for all electronic meter applications. From stand alone simplex pH control applications to full featured, redundant sodium hypochlorite disinfection metering, these rugged fabricated assemblies offer turn key simplicity and industrial grade durability.
Pre-Engineered Systems for BLACKLINE metering pumps include single or dual metering pump configurations with inlet and discharge piping assemblies available in both 1/2” and 1” sizes.
|Piping Material Available||CPVC, Kynar (BLACKLINE PES – Schedule 80 PVC or UHP PVDF)|
|Calibration Column Available||Auto Fill in PVC – CPVC – Kynar|
|Elastomer Material Available||Viton, EPDM|
|Accessories||Double Wall Containment Tanks
Drum Spill Containment Pallets
Loading Ramp and Pallet With or Without Cover
- Pre-Configured System on rigid unitized frame with pre-plumbed piping assembly
- Easy to Install and Operate a turn-key system with single or multiple input and discharge connections
- Mounting flexibility floor or wall mountable
- Three pump skids and Pre-ENgineered Systems for BLACKLINE pumps come with raised base and fork lift pockets
- Quick delivery
- Designed for harsh environments